Hot Member

Default Shatrughan Sinha annoyed with Sonakshi Sinha

Follow us on Social Media

Shatrughan Sinha annoyed with Sonakshi Sinha
    She may be a rising star but Sonakshi Sinha is still daddy's little girl. The latest buzz doing rounds in b-town is that Shatrughan Sinha is very angry with his daughter, Sonakshi Sinha. Sources close to Shotgun say that the veteran and also MP granted his daughter Sonakshi Sinha the permission to act in films, but with one condition that she would never compromise her family's dignity.

So when recent media reports emerged linking Sonakshi to her Lootera-co-star Ranveer Singh, an angry Shatrughan called up his daughter and unit members asking for an explanation.

As it is not enough, he even demanded that his daughter be sent home to Mumbai immediately. It was only after a number of requests that the senior actor was pacified.

According to a media report, Lootera's producer Vikas Bahl said, "I can tell you this much. Sonakshi and Ranveer were shooting for the film on February 14 in Kolkata. There was no question of them taking the day off." "I can vouch for this, there's nothing between the two," he added.

Meanwhile, Sonakashi said, "How do I know where these rumours are coming from? Ranveer and I are only co-stars.

edit :-