View Poll Results: Do u think Christian's return will make a huge difference to the quality of Friday Night SD?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, SD will be a lot more interesting.

    9 39.13%
  • No, but I'm happy to see him again

    7 30.43%
  • No, he is way overrated.

    7 30.43%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IN HELL
    Posts
    1,948

    T

    Default Will it Help Improve the SD Show?!

    Follow us on Social Media







    Will it Help Improve the SD Show?!


    ... The return of Captain Charisma. In my own opinion, I don't think it will change a lot but I think he might be a step on the right way to have a better show. What about ya'll?!

  2. #2
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    T

    Default

    Sheamus will most likely become champ at WM. The only guy who can beat him is either Big Show or Randy. You know... This is WWE we're talking about. So no, I don't think he will have much influence.
    Respect

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Of course it will make SD more better. Common Christian we want to hear it- One More Match....... One More Match....... One More Match.........................



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    No, but I'm happy to see him again....

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  5. #5
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    T

    Default

    WTF!!! DB @ Wrestlemania

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    T

    Default

    They should bring Jeff Hardy back

  7. #7
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    yes...


  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Of course it will make SD more better. Common Christian we want to hear it- One More Match....... One More Match....... One More Match.........................
    one more match...
    one more match...
    one more match...





  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    T

    Default

    ONE MORE MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to hear it.I want to watch it.And i want someone to give christian one more match.probably christian is going to win this years money in the bank and then
    be the world champion again!!!!!!! SO one more match for christian

  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    6 [33.3%] votes for he is overrated. Are you kidding me!!!!! He is not even vaid to be called overated.

    He debuted in 1998 [14 years in the company] and since then he only has been given two world titles reigns last year which didn't even lasted for a month. Who calls it overrated????

    He didn't wrestled at last years WM and will probably be at MITB match or John Lauranitis team this year's WM. Who calls it overated?????

    He was made to lose 4-0 to Sheamus last year who has not even 1/4th of Christan's experience in Wwe. Who calls it overrated??????

    Randy beat the hell out of him and won almost all the matches in their last year's rivalry? Who calls it overrated??????

    He is heel you can hate him.

    But,is he is overrated?

    No, he is not even valid to be called it..



    It's Clobberin Time

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    ONE MORE MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to hear it.I want to watch it.And i want someone to give christian one more match.probably christian is going to win this years money in the bank and then
    be the world champion again!!!!!!! SO one more match for christian

    That would be awesome. But there are rumors that Wwe is replacing the MITB match with team Theodore long vs Team John Lauranitis.



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    6 [33.3%] votes for he is overrated. Are you kidding me!!!!! He is not even vaid to be called overated.

    He debuted in 1998 [14 years in the company] and since then he only has been given two world titles reigns last year which didn't even lasted for a month. Who calls it overrated????

    He didn't wrestled at last years WM and will probably be at MITB match or John Lauranitis team this year's WM. Who calls it overated?????

    He was made to lose 4-0 to Sheamus last year who has not even 1/4th of Christan's experience in Wwe. Who calls it overrated??????

    Randy beat the hell out of him and won almost all the matches in their last year's rivalry? Who calls it overrated??????

    He is heel you can hate him.

    But,is he is overrated?

    No, he is not even valid to be called it..
    Yea. Let's keep on whining.


  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    381

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    6 [33.3%] votes for he is overrated. Are you kidding me!!!!! He is not even vaid to be called overated.

    He debuted in 1998 [14 years in the company] and since then he only has been given two world titles reigns last year which didn't even lasted for a month. Who calls it overrated????

    He didn't wrestled at last years WM and will probably be at MITB match or John Lauranitis team this year's WM. Who calls it overated?????

    He was made to lose 4-0 to Sheamus last year who has not even 1/4th of Christan's experience in Wwe. Who calls it overrated??????

    Randy beat the hell out of him and won almost all the matches in their last year's rivalry? Who calls it overrated??????

    He is heel you can hate him.

    But,is he is overrated?

    No, he is not even valid to be called it..
    this^

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    6 [33.3%] votes for he is overrated. Are you kidding me!!!!! He is not even vaid to be called overated.

    He debuted in 1998 [14 years in the company] and since then he only has been given two world titles reigns last year which didn't even lasted for a month. Who calls it overrated????

    He didn't wrestled at last years WM and will probably be at MITB match or John Lauranitis team this year's WM. Who calls it overated?????

    He was made to lose 4-0 to Sheamus last year who has not even 1/4th of Christan's experience in Wwe. Who calls it overrated??????

    Randy beat the hell out of him and won almost all the matches in their last year's rivalry? Who calls it overrated??????

    He is heel you can hate him.

    But,is he is overrated?

    No, he is not even valid to be called it..
    Watch Christian Cage in TNA, he was God like.

    I really want to see him booked like that in the WWE.

    TNA CHRISTIAN COALITION backstage segments - YouTube

  15. #15
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Watch Christian Cage in TNA, he was God like.

    I really want to see him booked like that in the WWE.

    TNA CHRISTIAN COALITION backstage segments - YouTube
    Thanks for the video......

    It's true he can cut better promos than many other heels and faces in Wwe. But he is used like crap.

    I don't see a good storyline for him this WM too.


    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Yea. Let's keep on whining.
    One more match......................

    One more match........................................

    One more match..............................................................



    It's Clobberin Time

  16. #16
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6

    T

    Default

    no

  17. #17
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6

    T

    Default

    i think its good for SD to have one more Upper Card wrestler in the roster,but im not a huge fan of him.
    and he is not overrated,but like i said,im not a fan of him

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •