Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Eve: WWE's Latest scapegoat

Follow us on Social Media

Eve: WWE's Latest scapegoat

Watching that segment made me realize how desperate WWE was to get Cena over as at face/ get more support. So they did the classic scapegoat tactic. Get the crowd to hate someone more than they hate Cena while Cena was in the ring. t was very cleverly done, followed up by a very clever connection with The Rock. And all the boos that Cena got was automatically transfered onto ever with her antics. I just found it completely pathetic in a way what WWE has resorted to doing something like this rather than ... well.. change Cena up a bit. Actually make him a bit more interesting and have a Face Rock vs Heel Cena, than just simply take the attention away from him to Eve.

All props to eve for taking one for the team though. This has actually made me appreciate her a bit more as a wrestler somehow.

Any agreements/disagreements, please feel free to fire away.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

This actually might probably be the best thing for Eve.

She was just a bland Barbie doll that couldn't act in my opinion.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    This actually might probably be the best thing for Eve.

She was just a bland Barbie doll that couldn't act in my opinion.
    That is one way of looking at it but I think from now on, only two things can happen to Eve.

1- This could be the biggest push of her career and she will go on to become one of the best heel diva in Wwe history.

2- Or she will be written out of the storyline, and she will never return or will return after WM and will be just like another barbie dolls or will be used as a normal heel and will be shown more in stupid backstage segments.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    That is one way of looking at it but I think from now on, only two things can happen to Eve.

1- This could be the biggest push of her career and she will go on to become one of the best heel diva in Wwe history.

2- Or she will be written out of the storyline, and she will never return or will return after WM and will be just like another barbie dolls or will be used as a normal heel and will be shown more in stupid backstage segments.
    It all depends on the E.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    Eve: WWE's Latest scapegoat

Watching that segment made me realize how desperate WWE was to get Cena over as at face/ get more support. So they did the classic scapegoat tactic. Get the crowd to hate someone more than they hate Cena while Cena was in the ring. t was very cleverly done, followed up by a very clever connection with The Rock. And all the boos that Cena got was automatically transfered onto ever with her antics. I just found it completely pathetic in a way what WWE has resorted to doing something like this rather than ... well.. change Cena up a bit. Actually make him a bit more interesting and have a Face Rock vs Heel Cena, than just simply take the attention away from him to Eve.

All props to eve for taking one for the team though. This has actually made me appreciate her a bit more as a wrestler somehow.

Any agreements/disagreements, please feel free to fire away.
    Agree....

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

I hope the WWE goes for the first one, cause I want to see some good diva storylines, not only these 30 seconds matches...

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

evil eve......