Hot Member

Default Lara Dutta denies writing memoir about Motherhood

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actress Lara Dutta who married tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi last year, delivered a healthy baby girl on Jan 20th. If you have been wondering what the lovely Lara Dutta is up to, you would be glad to know that Lara is enjoying every bit of her motherhood. And this time in response to the reports, she clarifies that I am not in a plan to write a book about her pregnancy.

Lara tweeted, "Woken up to a great morning with my kid. Feels like someone gave me the key to a secret bliss club that no one told me about!:-) And contrary to what the newspapers say, I'm DEFINITELY NOT writing any memoir on my pregnancy! Thought there was enough news in the country."

It seems that Bollywood actor and actress are playing to get away from people and wishing for a private life as well. Earlier, As Bachchan has not yet disclosed the name and picture of Beti B and now Lara is not in a plan pen down her pregnancy.

Meanwhile Lara Dutta is extremely busy taking care of her little daughter. She recently wrote on the microblogging site twitter, “Up and running from pretty early in the mornin!Fastest way 2 lose weight?? Have a baby!!:-).Even my sister has lost some! From just helping!”

edit :-