Hot Member

Default Bipasha Basu takes a dig at John Abraham

Follow us on Social Media

Bipasha Basu and John Abraham dated each other for nine long years but they broke off last year. It was John, who had spilled the beans about the break-up in a chat show, which did not go down well with Bipasha. Till now, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu had opted to remain silent over the issue of their break up.

Interestingly, John is now dating investment banker Priya Runchal and has expressed his desire to tie the knot soon. Reportedly, when Bipasha was dating John, she had insisted on getting married, however, he had refused. John Abraham is now seen publicly with Priya Runchal. People are also saying that John Abraham has secretly got engaged with Priya Runchal. Bipasha Basu has never reacted to John Abraham’s personal life.

But recently when asked about John Abraham, Bipasha Basu took a dig at John targeting his age. Bipasha said “I really wish he gets married. He is getting old.”

Bipasha has always remained tight-lipped even when anyone would even mention John's name in front of her. Shockingly, this time the 33-year-old beauty without getting angry gave her opinion regarding her 'Jism' co-star.

When John was asked to react on his ex girlfriend’s remark, the actor simply let it go saying, “I have been very busy with my work… honestly, I absolutely have no idea about what she has said about me. So, I would rather not dwell on it at all. It’s been four and a half years since I stopped getting a newspaper at home, so I don’t read what people say about me in interviews”.

Till now John Abraham has not said anything about Priya Runchal or engagement or marriage. Right now, it is being said that John Abraham and Priya Ranchal’s families had met and approved of their relationships. The families of the two will finalize the date. Only then John Abraham is supposed to announce his engage

edit :-