Hot Member

Default Aishwarya Rai to make a comeback with John Abraham

Follow us on Social Media

tís almost 3 months since Aishwarya Rai delivered her little girl, famously called Beti B. While the whole country is excitedly awaiting for Aishwarya Raiís Bollywood return post pregnant state, here is a few reports for her fans. The news is rife that Aishwarya Rai is ready to work along with John Abraham.

The buzz is rife that Bollywood's new mommy Aishwarya Rai is all set to work with John Abraham. Aishwarya will be seen with John for the first time in the film Happy Birthday. Director Sriram Raghavan, who is currently very busy with Saif-Kareena's next flick Agent Vinod, will start working on Happy Birthday, post release of Agent Vinod.

Sriram Raghavan said ďIíve not spoken to anyone about Happy Birthday for the last one-and-a-half years. In fact, itís been out of my head too for almost two years. After Agent Vinod I will go back to it and when you revisit a script after all this time, you tend to make some changes. Letís see where we go with it,Ē says Sriram. ďAll I can say at the moment is that Happy Birthday is a very different film from Agent Vinod.Itís a sci-fi love story, with no car chases and no guns.Ē

Happy Birthday will be made by Gaurang Doshi. This is the movie thatís in the reports for quite a while now, but later somehow vanished. Even earlier John was quoted indicating that he and Aishwarya would make a great team for the movie.

edit :-