Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Tigmanshu completes me: Irrfan Khan

Follow us on Social Media

The torchbearer of offbeat cinema, Irffan Khan visited's Mumbai office on Friday afternoon with the director of his forthcoming film 'Paan Singh Tomar', Tigmanshu Dhulia. A man of few but witty words, Irrfan very candidly confessed that he is incomplete without Tigmanshu in his life. Moreover, Irfaan tried to shed light on what the movie is all about and beyond.

Irrfan looked seemingly excited about his upcoming collaboration with Tigmanshu, with whom he has already done many memorable films. He said, "When Tigmanshu pinched me with the idea of 'Paan Singh Tomar' about 8 years ago, I got restless to do this movie. And now, I've given my flesh and blood to this character." He went over praising Tigmanshu for the brilliant script and said that the director always gives him a reason to enjoy and exist in cinema.

Tigmanshu Dhulia stated that the feeling is mutual and that Irrfan is a special actor. He said, "Irrfan is a combination of acting and good looks. He is wonderful in front of the camera, and that is why he takes the script beyond what was narrated to him. He actually rises above the script." Speaking about his movie, he said that Paan Singh Tomar is a story that needs to be told.

The actor-director duo complemented each other during the whole interaction, because of their history over the years. 'Haasil', which brought Irrfan into limelight was directed by Tigmanshu only. Let's hope their friendship only strengthens with 'Paan Singh Tomar' which hits the theatres on March 02 2012.
    ...being a human...