"dR's Only Billionaire"
    Alert, Nunavut, Canada

Cool Indian, Pakistani in Saudi Arabia

Follow us on Social Media

Indian, Pakistani in Saudi Arabia

A Pakistani was sitting with an Indian and Malaysianin Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of beer, when all of a
    sudden Saudi police entered and arrested them. But, as it was a nationalholiday, the Sheikh decided they should be released after receiving20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said: "I allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

So the Malaysian guy thought for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through.

The Indian guy, watching the scene, said: "Please fix two pillows on my back". But even two pillows could only take 10
    lashes before the whip went through again. Sheikh turned to Pakistani and said: "You are from a brother country, so you can have 2 wishes!"

"Thank you, Most Royal and Merciful Highness", the Pakistani replies.

"My first wish is: I would like to have 40 lashes."

"If you so desire", the Sheikh replies with questioning look on his face, "and your second wish?"

"Tie the Indian to my back", the Pakistani answers

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....

Retired Staff

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o