Default Madhavan: They are not my fathers or father-in-laws to give me films

Follow us on Social Media

Many actors from south film industry stepped in Bollywood to make it big here. While some failed to leave a mark, others did start on a great note however couldn't go much further. But Madhavan is one such fortunate actor who has not only survived in the ever-competing industry but also carved a unique niche for himself.

JODI BREAKERS movie stills

He managed to become a part of some of the biggest Bollywood projects like GURU, 3 IDIOTS, TANU WEDS MANU and now JODI BREAKERS. Ask him what gets him going in a volatile industry like Bollywood and he says, "It's not that I manage to get it. It's just that audience accept me and my performance. They are not my fathers or father-in-laws to give me films. They do it because everybody thinks there is money to be made out of me. The division between north Indian actor and south Indian actor is a very glamorous divide, which the industry does but people are not bothered about the origins of an actor. In reality, nobody cares for it."