Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Television actors celebrate Valentine’s Day with love!

Follow us on Social Media

The entire world is in the Valentine’s Day mood, there is romance and love blooming everywhere. And, how can the television actors be left behind. Though a lot of people believe that each day is Valentine’s Day for lovers, but we at tried to understand, what is the importance of Valentine’s Day for our television celebrities? Here are some interesting answers...

Nandish Sandhu a.k.a Veer of Uttaran says, "Valentine’s Day to me is a special day for all lovers in the world, whether they are young lovers, married couples or, live-in partners. Love keeps us moving. This Valentine’s Day, I am going to spend the evening with my wife and make her feel special in my own way."

Aishwarya Sakhuja a.k.a Toasty of Saas Bina Sasural says, "On Valentine's Day, I usually don't have any special plans because I don't need one special day to express my love. But I like the festivities in the air that these young couples bring to this day. I would spend some quality time with myself and have some good food because that's my first love."

Deepika Samsong a.k.a Simar of Sasural Simar Ka was alleged to be married, but she calls those news erports mere rumours. When asked about Valentine ’s Day, she says, "Valentine’s Day is about spending the day with that special someone. It doesn’t have to be your lover; it can be your gang of girls, or your best friend or even your sibling. This Valentine’s Day is going to be like a Mother’s Day out for me, I want to take my mother for dinner and maybe splurge on some mouth-watering dessert.

Sameer Soni a.k.a Kunal of Parichay says, "For me, every day is Valentine’s Day, every moment I spend, I would like to spend as I would on Valentine’s Day. Love is love and I don’t think you need a special day to tell someone you love him or her, but the hectic schedule of life hardly leaves any time for that. Probably this is why Valentine’s Day came into existence. This Valentine’s Day, I am going to spend some time with Neelam, my life and my wife and make it a memorable day for both of us."

Shashank Vyas a.k.a Jagdish of Balika Vadhu says, "I think it’s very important for all of us to do what we love, and I love what I do. Acting is my passion and for me, Valentine’s Day is a day you spend with the people whom you love the most. So, this Valentine’s Day I will be with my first love which is my work."

The youngest actress of the TV clan, actress Avika Gor a.k.a Roli of Sasural Simar Ka says, "Valentine’s Day to me is the red day. Red is the color of love and I love the thought of making this day special, whether it is by giving a bunch of red roses or heart shaped chocolates, shiny gifts wrapped with a red ribbon or by just by spending some quality time with my loved ones. This Valentine’s Day, I will spend time with my friends and family as I love them the most."

We at DESIRULEZ.NET would like to take this opportunity to wish all the readers a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
    ...being a human...

dR Angels
    Location my own beautifuL worLd =)

how sweet tfs