Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default What Happened Between Cena/Ryder/Eve/Kane Last Night On Raw?

Follow us on Social Media

In case you didn't watch last night's episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, it was a very bad night for former United States Champion "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder.

"The Big Red Monster" Kane was shown terrorizing Eve Torres in the backstage area, which prompted John Cena to rescue her from Kane. Eve then passionately kissed John Cena, while Zack Ryder looked on from his wheelchair. This infuriated Ryder and he would later slap John Cena in the face.

Ryder was then pushed off of the entrance stage onto the floor below in his wheelchair by the demented monster Kane. This concluded last night's Raw.

What are your thoughts on this interesting development in the John Cena/Zack Ryder/Eve Torres/Kane storyline?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Well I don't think it leads to any further storyline between them. Zack Ryder won't return before three weeks. Eve will say that it was accident that she kissed Cena she already said something like that to Ryder after it happened. I don't see any Eve-Cena romance in future. Kane might lose in the Ambulance match and would be written out of the storyline for sometime.

So after EC it will all be Cena cutting promos on Rocky and Rocky showing via satellite and finally appearing 1-2 weeks before WM. In the meanwhile Cena keeps wrestling other heels like MIz, Zingler and of course cutting promos.

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

ahan..
    tfs

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Cena will win the ambulance match; he has to because after this month he has to feud with Rock to lead up to WM, and I don't see them handing Cena a ppv loss right now, unless they plan to make Kane a part of the Cena/Rock WM match... which would upset people. Alternately, Rock could make an appearance at this sunday's ppv and interfere causing a Kane victory and another excuse for a Rock/Cena 'grudge'.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Well I don't think it leads to any further storyline between them. Zack Ryder won't return before three weeks. Eve will say that it was accident that she kissed Cena she already said something like that to Ryder after it happened. I don't see any Eve-Cena romance in future. Kane might lose in the Ambulance match and would be written out of the storyline for sometime.

So after EC it will all be Cena cutting promos on Rocky and Rocky showing via satellite and finally appearing 1-2 weeks before WM. In the meanwhile Cena keeps wrestling other heels like MIz, Zingler and of course cutting promos.
    Agreed