Default Star Parivaar enthrall their fans in Baroda

Follow us on Social Media

STAR Plus’s favourite saas Kokilaben of ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’, along with Shaurya and Varsha, the loving couple of ‘Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, visited their extended family – their fans – at Ambalal Park ground, Karelibagh in Baroda to invite them for the prestigious STAR Parivaar awards 2012.

The STAR Parivaar Awards 2012, that celebrates the biggest and the most revered family in the entertainment space in India, the Star Plus parivaar, is back in its 10th year. For the first time in the history of STAR Parivaar Awards, the actors are visiting various cities to personally invite their fans to be part of the prestigious award ceremony.

‘Aapka STAR Aapke Shehar’ – Kokilaben, Shaurya, Varsha – visited Baroda and enthralled their fans with their warm speeches and moves on pulsating garba beats. There was a lot of excitement in the crowd as the trio participated in an exciting garba organised by the city followed by the actors spending quality time with fans.

Kokila recollects, “It was an amazing experience. Thank you STAR for giving us an opportunity to directly interact with our fans and receive unadulterated love. The response was excellent and people waited with bated breath for our arrival. I loved the warm welcome and the attention the crowd showered on us. It has inspired me to do justice to the love received and work harder on my character. The Baroda visit has made me more responsible as an actor knowing that we touch so many lives through the small screen.”

Shaurya speaks about his experience at the Baroda visit in simple words, “It was really a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole event. We met the aam junta and loved the instant interactions.”

Kokilaben, Shaurya and Varsha enjoyed the hospitality of the city, sampled its local food, folk dance and culture. They connected with their fans and answered their questions without a fuss. The fans couldn't believe they were talking and laughing with their favourite stars.

Kokila adds, “The whole experience was extremely overwhelming. In fact, I have also received requests to pay a visit to places like Indore, Kolhapur, Punjab and Haryana on my personal email-ID.”

The STAR Parivaar’s arrival in Baroda turned out to be a gala affair with music, masti and Kokila, Shaurya and Varsha dancing on stage. The STAR Parivaar will be in Ahmedabad next, stay tuned- Aapka STAR Aapke Shehar!

Retired Staff

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"