Default Warm welcome for STAR Parivaar in Delhi

Follow us on Social Media

It was celebration time in Delhi as fans gathered at GIP Mall to welcome the STAR Parivaar! Amidst dhol beats and much fanfare, our favourite jodis, Ishaan-Suhana and Viren-Jeevika arrived in Delhi. Adding a personal touch to the STAR Parivaar Awards, the cute couples were there to personally invite their fans for the forthcoming event!

Addressing a packed audience, Suhana looked as vibrant as ever while Jeevika too stole many hearts with her graceful ways! As the fans beserk over the arrival of the STAR Parivaar members, Suhana even received a painting from a fan as a gift

An excited Suhana shares, “The Delhi visit was crazy. It felt so unreal to see the crowd everywhere cheering for us. You know two kids even started crying after they met me. I am so grateful for the love showered upon Ishaan and me by our fans. I danced with the children and even played dashing cars. It was absolutely amazing.”

“The Delhi response was overwhelming,” adds Ishaan. “It was really lovely to see people loving Ishaan so much. I really enjoyed the competition between the Guptas and Vermas in which I participated. We even won a tug-of-war competition, with Jeevika cheering from me. Now that’s what STAR Parivaar is all about.”

Viren and Jeevika too had a great time. They danced, engaged in a quiz and entertained the audience by their charming ways. It was a fun-filled evening which brought lots of joy to their fans. Dilwalon ki Delhi ne stars ka dil jeet liya! Right from sampling the local food to sharing details of their personal lives, everyone had a great time.

Delhi has had its share of fun! Are you excited about your favourite stars arriving to your city too? Jee haan, ‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ bhi aa raha hai!. So come meet the STAR Parivaar!

Retired Staff

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"