Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Priyanka Chopra to attend 48th Annual Grammy Awards!

Follow us on Social Media

Priyanka Chopra and her passion for music is known to all her fans and now, her dream of attending Grammy Awards - given for outstanding music, has also come true. The actress will be seen in the 48th Annual Grammy Awards with heavyweights Jimmy Iovine, the CEO of Interscope Records, and Troy Carter, the owner of her management company Atom Factory. The actress is in the process of releasing her international album and this is the best global platform to meet people and have a larger network of people from the international music fraternity.

Currently, the actress is attending the Berlin Film festival, where Don 2 is being showcased and after that she will immediately fly off to LA for her big day. Confirming the news to a daily, Priyanka said, “When my international team invited me to this, I didn’t want to miss this opportunity. I am looking forward to spending some time with my music team, without work getting in the way. For once, I’m neither a nominee, performer nor host and it will be great to just enjoy the evening as it unfolds.

Well, we are sure Ms. Chopra will thoroughly enjoy the evening!
    ...being a human...

I' M Back!!!!
    In Your Brain

she is sexy

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :-