Hot Member

Default Saif-Kareena's wedding plans postponed to 2013

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood’s hottest couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's impending marriage has been making headlines since the time they started dating each other about five years back. Though the actors have never revealed anything about their wedding plans, it was being assumed that the ceremony will take place after the release of their much-anticipated film ‘Agent Vinod’. As per the reports, there was also news that the couple will get engaged on February 10.

However, now it looks as if their fans will have to wait till next year because the insiders close to the couple have suggested that Saif and Kareena are considering next year’s Valentine’s Day for their wedding.

A source close to Bebo confirms that “The wedding will only be in February 2013. As both Kareena and Saif are extremely busy with their projects this year, the couple wants to be free of all commitments when they tie the knot.”

“If they get married next year, they will be able to focus on the wedding easily. Right now, Kareena is promoting Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, while Saif’s energy is completely focused on Agent Vinod. The final call to get married will be taken soon,” adds the insider.

Kareena, who was in the capital to promote her upcoming film ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’, which will be released on this Friday, confirmed there are no engagement plans for Feb 10.

Kareena said, “There are no plans as of now. We are only looking forward to the release of ‘Agent Vinod’. It will release in March. “I will always tell my fans the truth… and the truth is we have not decided anything yet,” said Kareena.

However, she reiterated that her relationship with Saif is a “deeply committed” one. “We want to spend the future and our lives together,” she added.

Nevertheless, Kareena’s husband-to-be Saif a week ago hinted that he will discuss about the big-day after ‘Agent Vinod’ gets released.

Saif was quoted saying as, “Marriage is a question that I won’t answer until I am done with the release of Agent Vinod. We are focusing completely on the film right now.”

The couple will be seen together on the big screens in ‘Agent Vinod’, which will hit the cinemas on March 23, 2012.

edit :-