Hot Member

Default Deepika's unprofessional act angers Ramesh Taurani

Follow us on Social Media

Since last few days tabloids are filled with reports that Deepika Padukone who earlier agreed to be part of "Race 2" has opted out of the film after shooting for four days, citing date issues. The action thriller film produced under the Tips Films banner, is the sequel to the 2008 hit film Race, with the ensemble cast of Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ameesha Patel. Deepika was supposed to act opposite Saif Ali Khan.

Now the sources inform that her action has left producer Ramesh Taurani highly displeased and he is irked with her unprofessional behaviour. After Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika is the second A-list star to quit the high profile venture.

An upset Ramesh Taurani says, "I have been a part of the Hindi cinema industry for 25 years. I have made several blockbusters. But I have never faced a situation like this before. Our directors and other actors are extremely annoyed with her. Tips as a company in its last 25 years has never had a dispute with anyone in this industry."

"I went to her shooting. We tried to reason it out with her. But she refused to even listen. Forget about anything else, she did not even apologise for her action. She seems to have no remorse" Taurani said in a statement.

The actress, who had shot for a week for the film, is said to have backed out after being approached for a Hollywood project. Taurani was left fuming after learning that he was among the last to know about her decision.

"On January 27 people kept calling me asking whether Deepika was out of 'Race 2'. I was clueless. I called her and asked her. She simply said that she would come to my office by 5 p.m. with her new manager to work out everything. At around 3 p.m., she called to say that she wouldn't be able to keep the appointment. However, her manager would be present on her behalf," said Taurani.

"Finally, when the manager arrived, he simply told me that Deepika wouldn't be able to do our film. And that's because she is doing a major Hollywood project," he added.

A visibly rattled Taurani hasn't been able to decide on his next course of action. "We haven't decided whether to take legal action against Deepika. For the time being, we are in the process of finding the right replacement for her," said Taurani.

edit :-