Hot Member

Default John Abraham wants to turn Director soon

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood hunk John Abraham admitted he wants to turn a director now. The coming months are busy ones indeed for the actor with a string of ambitious projects. So not only is John busy promoting his next film Housefull 2, he is also gearing up to meet the demands of being a hands-on producer for Vicky Donor.

John is currently focusing his time on setting up his production house, reportedly called JA Productions. ďI donít want to go into the details now. Thereís still some time before things are finalised,Ē he says predictably, adding, ďBut Iím interested in directing films in the near future. Theyíll be commercial projects.Ē The production houseís first project called Vicky Donor will be directed by Shoojit Sircar.

John has worked in all genres Ė from Oscar nominated period drama Water to comedies Garam Masala and Dostana to issue-based New York. Explaining his evolution as an actor, he said: After all these years, I think Iíve become very comfortable with the medium, but more than myself Iíve seen a change in the perception of the audience towards me.

Iíve always been an understated actor. Iím not into over-projection. When I joined the industry, there was a section of the audience that felt I was too understated. Today the same audiences have a different perception and somehow that same style of acting is working for them now. I really havenít changed. Iím following my directorís brief and Iím doing exactly that. But peopleís perception has changed. The sense of reality has prevailed in the mind of the audience and I think thatís the change I have seen.

John is all set to play boy-next-door in a new film. Iíll be starting the film in March, which will be directed by Kapil Sharma, a first time director. He is the best chief assistant director we have in the country said John.

The film is about just a regular guy who gets busted by all the women in his life. Itís about a guy who learns life through the women he is with Ė his mother, sister, his boss, his neighbour, his girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend. Itís just about this journey. Itís amazing.

The final title of the film is yet to be decided. Right now itís called The Re-education of Ishaan Sabharwal. Thatís a working title he said.

edit :-