Default Mahima Shani Dev to see some interesting cast

Follow us on Social Media

Apart from some rescheduling, the show also welcomes few new characters...

With Imagine's Chandragupta Maurya turning to once a week schedule, Mahima Shani Dev Ki also sees the same shift and extension. Thus, not only Chandragupta Maurya, but also Mahima Shanidev Ki will air one and half hour starting this week.

A source reveals, "The producers wanted to make the opening episode a bit interesting and therefore the production has roped in a couple of well-known names for the episode. Names such as Aditi Sajwan, last seen in Colors' Hamari Saas Leela, Amit Dolawat (of Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool) and Amit Pachori (of Zee TV's Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani) have been approached to essay vital roles in the show."

Talking about the storyline a source reveals, "The story is about a thug named Jungalia (Amit Pachori), who is evil to the core that he doesn't allow a newly wedded bride to be with her husband for the first three months of her marriage. Therefore, with Jungalia's threat, no boy from the village gets married. But a farmer named Giridhar (Amit Dolawat) with the encouragement and blessings of Shanvidev get ready to marry a girl named Maanvi (Aditi Sajwan) and that's how the story proceeds."

We contacted Aditi Sajwan who says, "Yes, I have done an episodic for Mahima Shanidev Ki as I felt the story was strong and it almost took 10 days to complete the shoot. I had a great experience working with the unit."

Amit Dolawat confirms, "Today morning I have arrived from Baroda and I got no time to relax, as after the completion of my track from Sasural…, I immediately left for Mahima Shanidev. Hope the audience likes the episode."

Hope Mahima Shanidev Ki gets good opening points