Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Chris Jericho Must Leave with WWE Title at Elimination Chamber

Follow us on Social Media

Chris Jericho Must Leave with WWE Title at Elimination Chamber

There is a huge feud brewing in WWE right now, but the only way to keep it hot and fresh will be to have Chris Jericho leave the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view as WWE champion.

CM Punk has done an admirable job with the title for the last three months, but it is time for Jericho to claim what belongs to him. That is what he said on Raw last night, and it is hard to disagree with him.

We know that Jericho is going enter the Elimination Chamber match sixth thanks to his victory in the Six-Pack Challenge.

The best way to build off that particular stipulation would be to have Punk start the match, that way when Jericho enters, the babyface champion is already worn down from fighting for 20-25 minutes.

Then Jericho comes in and pounces on the weakened champion. The other participants in the match—Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston—are simply fillers to get us into the meat and potatoes of the story.

By having Punk and Jericho be the last two participants in the match, with Jericho prevailing, you set them up perfectly for a one-on-one match at WrestleMania.

Jericho will get more heat for taking advantage of a weakened Punk. He can cut promos for the next six weeks on television about how he truly is the Best in the World at What He Does since he beat the supposed Best in the World.

Punk will get even more sympathy as a babyface for making it all the way to the end of the Chamber match before finally succumbing to the dastardly Jericho. He can match Jericho on the mic, so the heat between these two will be off the charts.

If Punk just pins Jericho in this match, after Jericho had every advantage going into it, there will be no reason to see it at WrestleMania.

Normally, this is something that WWE botches horribly. Look at what happened with Jericho at the Royal Rumble for evidence of that.

But the last two Raw shows have done a good job of building the top matches for WrestleMania using logic that optimism is high right now.

Jericho needs to win this match—all the signs point to him winning this match—so let's hope that WWE does the right thing and puts him over CM Punk to win the championship in the Elimination Chamber.

Share Your Thoughts On This.......

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

nd here's your winner Still the WWE Champion CM Punk..

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Ya I can agree with it. Most epic Wrestlemania stories are cause of title being with the heel one. Beside I want to see Jericho walk out as Champ cause it will make the story line much better with the title around his waist.

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

agree. i already said that jericho wins the title at the chamber and they will have the rematch at WM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

I think y2j win in WWE Title at Elimination Chamber........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

T

I hope CM Punk will exit the Chamber as a champ. If not, I hope Y2J and CM Punk will be the last two remaining.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

For some reason or another, I'd have nothing against Kofi winning, but that won't happen of course.
    And yes, the storyline would indeed be better if Jericho won, but I'm still cheering for Punk
    Respect

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I think it would be great if Jericho leaves as the champ, but he does'nt need to if one of the other participants (except for cm punk and y2j) wins, by screwing one or both of them, because there are rumours, that WWE wants to make jericho vs. punk at WM a no title match to have a better matchcard

But I don't really care who wins, if it's not punk

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    I think it would be great if Jericho leaves as the champ, but he does'nt need to if one of the other participants (except for cm punk and y2j) wins, by screwing one or both of them, because there are rumours, that WWE wants to make jericho vs. punk at WM a no title match to have a better matchcard

But I don't really care who wins, if it's not punk

I can agree that Punk vs Y2j dosen't need to be for the title to become epic and if that happens then Wwe could add another big match for the title at WM. But I don't see Kofi [ although he deserves a push] winning cause it won't make any storyline. So it could be Miz or Truth cause their rivalry has not yet ended and it could be great to finally end it at WM with title on the line.

But if you ask me I would still say Jericho will walk out with the title at chamber. 40%Jericho, 15% Miz, 15% Truth. 25% Punk, 5% Kofi. This would be my calculation.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-09-2012 at 04:25 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I can agree that Punk vs Y2j dosen't need to be for the title to become epic and if that happens then Wwe could add another big match for the title at WM. But I don't see Kofi [ although he deserves a push] winning cause it won't make any storyline. So it could be Miz or Truth cause their rivalry has not yet ended and it could be great to finally end it at WM with title on the line.

But if you ask me I would still say Jericho will walk out with the title at chamber. 40%Jericho, 15% Miz, 15% Truth. 25% Punk, 5% Kofi. This would be my calculation.
    why is dolph ziggler not in your calculation??

T

YES !
    Jericho will win this because of the story line and because he is heel , so that later on Cena can win the title from Jericho to go with the title at wrestlemania , that's a story line too

T

y2j win in WWE Title at Elimination Chamber........