Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default No marriage on cards for Vidya Balan!

Follow us on Social Media

At first, Vidya Balan grabbed attention with her sultry act in The Dirty Picture and later, with her relationship with the UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor made the gossip mongers active. With the wedding season in full-swing in Bollywood, there are speculations of Vidya tying knot with her beau Siddharth. However, the actress has cleared the air and claimed that her career is the top priority.

Vidya is going through an amazing point in her life, be it personally or professionally. However, the actress has a different say when it comes to the news doing rounds about her marriage. Speaking to Dailybhaskar, the actress claimed, “Yes, I know marriage is important and it should not be delayed. However, I am not planning to get married in a year or two as I have to do lot of things when it comes to my work and I want to concentrate on my profession.”

In the past too there were headlines which claimed the actress is already married to Siddharth. However, now the rumours are put to an end by the actress and the lady is spending time promoting her upcoming flick Kahaani.
    ...being a human...