Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Airline misbehaves with Ayesha Takia's sister?

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Ayesha Takia has showed her displeasure towards Kingfisher Airlines for reportedly misbehaving with her little sister Natasha. Ayesha is super annoyed about the entire incident, where one of the airlines staffers tore Natasha’s boarding pass. But, the airline has categorically denied the accusation.

“The worst airline, kingfisher!!!shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behavior at delhi airport with my sister. We r goin 2 take serious action against this and go 2 court with it, let the law handle it, so that this doesn’t happen 2 any girl again (sic), wrote a miffed Ayesha on Twitter.

“Is this how a girl alone at an airport gets treated by the staff of the airline she is flying? She is unwell and has a horrible backache, can't believe this happened 2 her rite now!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is beating so fast with anger that a girl at an airport gets treated this way by airport staff! he is at the kingfisher counter (sic),” she added.

She further went on to say, “How can this happen!!!How dare this Vinay Podwal misbehave with a passenger and tare her boarding pass, it cud b any one of u!!think about it. Can't believe thisssss!!!I'm in mumbai n I wish I was there rite now 2! soooo angry!! This disgustingly behaved kingfisher staff called Vinay Podwal just tore my sisters boarding pass n misbehaved with her (sic).”

When probed about the same, the spokesperson of the airline said, “This guest was booked to travel with Kingfisher Airlines from New Delhi to Mumbai and we understand that she arrived into New Delhi on the flight of another airline, which reportedly landed late. As a result of this, the guest missed her connecting flight to Mumbai. As soon as she produced a confirmation from the airline on which she arrived certifying that their flight arrived late, our staff offered her a wait-listed option on our next available flight as our next flight was running full.”
    ...being a human...