Default Imran Khan: Kareena is unaffected by her stardom

Follow us on Social Media

With Kareena Kapoor being one of the topnotch actresses of Bollywood, it comes as no surprise to see the actress portraying meaty roles in her films. Considering this fact, one wonders if Imran Khan wasn't apprehensive to be paired opposite a co-star of her caliber in the upcoming film EK MAIN AUR EKK TU. Didn't it bother him that in the presence of Kareena he might get overshadowed a bit?

Well surprising as it may sound but Imran was never uneasy with this fact. On the contrary Imran always wanted Kareena as his co-star in the film. ''Kareena is just one year older to me. Her image is older because she has been working for a long time now. So it doesn't make much difference. Shakun and I wanted her for this film. Her dates were not available as she was busy with BODYGUARD and RA.ONE. So, Karan thought of roping in someone else. But I was adamant and was of the opinion that nobody else can do this role but Kareena. I kept my dates free for this film so when she'd get free we can shoot.''