Hot Member

Default Ayesha Takia's nasty Twitter war with Siddharth Mallya

Follow us on Social Media

Ayesha Takia
    Actress Ayesha Takia is fuming at Kingfisher Airlines after a ground staff member misbehaved with her younger sister Natasha Takia at the Delhi airport.

Ayesha has expressed her strong-worded displeasure over alleged misbehavior on part of the ground staff of Kingfisher Airlines with Natasha at Delhi airport, going Twitter way.

The worst airline, kingfisher!!! shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behaviour at the Delhi airport with my sister. This disgustingly behaved kingfisher staff called Vinay Podwal just tore my sister’s boarding pass n misbehaved with her!!!!,” an angry Ayesha wrote on her Twitter page.

“Can’t believe thisssss!!! I’m in mumbai n I wish I was there rite now 2! soooo angry!! How can this happen!!! how dare this vinay podwal misbehave with a passenger and tear her boarding pass. My heart is beating so fast with anger that a girl at an airport gets treated this way by airport staff! he is at the kingfisher counter.

“Vinay Podwal at Delhi airport, kingfisher staff just threatened and yelled at my sister saying he can throw anyone out n TORE her boarding pass!” she posted.

It is learnt that Natasha was booked on Kingfisher to fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai, via New Delhi. Kingfisher had seemingly cancelled their flight and put her on an Air India flight to New Delhi. That flight landed late in New Delhi and Natasha missed her connecting Kingfisher flight to Mumbai. Then the airlines offered her a wait-listed option on their next available flight as the next flight was running full.

Later Sidhartha Mallya, son of Chairman of Kingfisher Airlines Vijay Mallya raised doubts over the actor's claim. "Been getting tweets about Ayesha Takia & KFA. Not too sure who she is, an actor of some sorts?? But it seems something has upset her," Sidhartha Mallya tweeted. "Don't know why Ayesha Takia is tweeting so much when she wasn't even present. There are always two sides to a story. Pipe down love," he said.

To which Ayesha replied: “Well any Indian citizen can stand up for their rites if treated badly, and I don’t have to be anyone you know sidharth mallya!!!! You weren’t there either so don’t be condescending and defend your freaking staff, first find out what happend! You clearly are unaware of ALOT Sidhartha Mallya!!”

edit :-

Retired Staff

Thanks for the share..

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"