Hot Member

Default Abhishek wants to make a film on climate change

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Abhishek Bachchan who recently honoured with the Green Globe Award for outstanding contribution by a celebrity to fight climate change is keen now to make a movie on climate change but says it is important to have the right story that can strike a chord with the audiences.

Abhishek Bachchan is right now busy shooting for Rohit Shetty's Bol Bachchan but would soon like to do such a film he mentioned above! But the challenge lies in finding an engaging story that can convey the message in an interesting manner and help in bringing footfalls to the theatres.

"The challenge is to get a story that is compelling enough for Indian audiences to see. I know there are one or two films like Day After Tomorrow that have been successful in the West and people came out thinking what if this actually happens tomorrow," said Abhishek.

The actor, who featured in films like "Yuva" and "Guru", feels celebrities can bring about a change by lending their voice for causes.

"I am not talking about myself, but a lot of my colleagues the world over have lent their voice for saving the environment or other social issues. I think if a celebrity has the ability to make a difference and influence even two people, then he should help...," the 35-year-old told.

edit :-