Hot Member

Default Sonam has no issues with Shahid and Puneet Malhotra

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood fashion diva Sonam Kapoor who got rave reviews for her new hot look in Abbas-Mustan’s recently released flick ‘Players’, has blasted rumours that she has a problem with Shahid Kapoor and director Punit Malhotra.

Meanwhile Sonam Kapoor's only hit movie till date was I Hate Luv Storys,directed by Punit Malhotra but Sonam Kapoor is no longer part of the director's next. The recent reports said that she turned down a film by the young director because he has roped in Shahid, her co-star in flop "Mausam".

The 26-year-old actress is apparently still smarting over the failure of "Mausam".

Sonam, however, took to twitter to blast such rumours. "I'm hearing the funniest rumors about myself! In Thailand and all I can say is I'm on the floor laughing.

"Okay morning guys I'm not mad @Shahid Kapoor or Punit Malhotra and I'm not dating anyone! I'm minding my own business and working!," she posted on Twitter.

Earlier, there were rumors about Sonam and Punit that they are dating and Sonam has denied this news several times, but recently she also has been linked with Siddharth Mallya who was heard of wooing her by several measures. After all, its her time and she is rolling with it...Loud eh!

edit :-