View Poll Results: who will you cheer if they faced each other?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sheamus

12 63.16%
  • John Cena

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Sheamus or john cena?

Follow us on Social Media

Just Imagine that sheamus is on raw,he's facing john cena,who would you guys cheer?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

depends..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

John Cena.......

Lets go Cena.............Sheamus sucks

It's Clobberin Time

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

Go with great whit..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Seriously, whats with all the sudden Sheamus hate? O.o I see it everywhere, 'Sheamus didn't deserve it. He only got it cos he's friends with HHH. He has a smaller move-set than Cena. He's just doin the same as Cena every week.' The dude has had NOTHING to work with for months, why not wait and see what he does with an actual storyline before slammin him? =/

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

Sheamus

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

both........

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Seriously, whats with all the sudden Sheamus hate? O.o I see it everywhere, 'Sheamus didn't deserve it. He only got it cos he's friends with HHH. He has a smaller move-set than Cena. He's just doin the same as Cena every week.' The dude has had NOTHING to work with for months, why not wait and see what he does with an actual storyline before slammin him? =/
    Amen.

New Arrivals

T

Love hate or debate Cena is the champ

T

Funny you say he has never been given a actual storyline. Well I think he has got many. Take John Cena vs Sheamus in his early days or Sheamus vs Randy for title inside Hell in a Cell or HHH vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania or The King of the Ring story line. And was Sheamus vs Christian a fake story line in which he won all the 4 matches. That was a good story line too.
    But, I can agree that he is becoming like what Cena used to be a year before. But, the difference between both are that Cena used to lose but Sheamus is unbeatable. A Brouge Kick and he wins.

In short he is hated cause of his Super Sheamus Character not weak storylines. Actually I don't think he is hated by many people now but he might end up being hated like Cena if they continue his Super Sheamus Character.

And saying he hasn't been given a actual storyline is the 2nd easiest excuse to defend a superstar[The 1st one would be people hate D. Brayan cause of Maichael Cole] Because guys like Jo MO has neve been given even half of a good story line as Sheamus but he still has made many fans only cause of his wrestling abilities.[People miss him badly even though he left Wwe with a huge losing streak] If Sheamus has it then he dosen't need a good story line. All he need is to perform like JO MO.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-07-2012 at 05:14 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

T

Sheamus didn't deserve it. He only got it cos he's friends with HHH.
    What the heck has people disliking Sheamus got to do with he being friends with HHH. Infact I am hearing this for the first time that they both are friends.

It's Clobberin Time

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    What the heck has people disliking Sheamus got to do with he being friends with HHH. Infact I am hearing this for the first time that they both are friends.
    People are claiming he only won the Rumble 'cause of his friendship with HHH and are usin it as an excuse to bang on him.

T

Funny you say he has never been given a actual storyline. Well I think he has got many. Take John Cena vs Sheamus in his early days or Sheamus vs Randy for title inside Hell in a Cell or HHH vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania or The King of the Ring story line. And was Sheamus vs Christian a fake story line in which he won all the 4 matches. That was a good story line too.
    But, I can agree that he is becoming like what Cena used to be a year before. But, the difference between both are that Cena used to lose but Sheamus is unbeatable. A Brouge Kick and he wins.

In short he is hated cause of his Super Sheamus Character not weak storylines. Actually I don't think he is hated by many people now but he might end up being hated like Cena if they continue his Super Sheamus Character.

And saying he hasn't been given a actual storyline is the 2nd easiest excuse to defend a superstar[The 1st one would be people hate D. Brayan cause of Maichael Cole] Because guys like Jo MO has neve been given even half of a good story line as Sheamus but he still has made many fans only cause of his wrestling abilities.[People miss him badly even though he left Wwe with a huge losing streak] If Sheamus has it then he dosen't need a good story line. All he need is to perform like JO MO.
    I did not say he has -never- been given a good storyline, I said he hasn't been given one for 6 months. He's just been wandering around kicking people's heads off cos creative seem to have nothing for him right now. It's not his fault that his storyline with Christian was cut short with an injury is it? It's not his fault SD! is so full of lacklustre performers like Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Hunico etc is it? How is the guy supposed to have a decent storyline if he's not involved in a title picture (on SD! RAW's roster is much stronger imo and he could have spent the last few months feudin with Miz/Truth/Swagger etc) ? The only guy Sheamus could have spent some time feuding with was Barrett, and I have no idea why they didn't put those two after each other for a length of time, as that would have been a good brawling storyline, but again, is that Sheamus' fault? And bad example usin Jo Mo for 'he just needs to perform well in matches' to be good, where's Jo Mo again?

I just don't see the argument for a top guy like Sheamus to lose to guys like Slater, Gabriel, Jackson etc just to placate people claiming he's winning too much.

T

I just don't see the argument for a top guy like Sheamus to lose to guys like Slater, Gabriel, Jackson etc just to placate people claiming he's winning too much.
    It's not his fault SD! is so full of lacklustre performers like Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Hunico etc is it?
    is that Sheamus' fault?
    No it isn't Sheamus' fault. Neither it Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Hunico's fault that people think they are lacklustre performers. In fact Hunico in the list is twice a better technical wrestler than Sheamus.All Wwe has done is take his mask[identity] off and make him look like a crap on low rider bikes. Others have never been given a push like Sheamus every third month of their career.

But re-thinking about it. It is Sheamus' fault. Fault of Super characters like Sheamus and Orton who never allow most of the mid-card wrestlers to rise to the next level. I don't want Sheamus to lose to guys like Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Hunico. But I do want him to be less dominating and instead of finishing the match within 5 mins give a good back and forth action like Dolph Zingler , Miz, Barret, Punk etc. Their matches don't end within 5 mins with a finisher out of nowhere like Randal's and Sheamus.

In short I have hated and will always hate super characters like Sheamus cause they push back other mid-card wrestlers and there is nothing great about their matches cause it ends within 5 mins with the finisher out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-08-2012 at 11:39 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

T

where's Jo Mo again?
    If JO MO isin't in Wwe today then he is not the one to be blamed for it. This even doesn't mean that Sheamus is better than him cause he is in and JO MO is not. It's not his fault that his GF talked trash about Wwe after being released. But you can blame him for not being a ass kisser to survive in wwe. I gave JO MO's exampe cause if you will put Sheamus on a losing streak like JO MO for six months he will be booed all the way out of the arena while people gave JO MO huge pops even after that cause he is a better performer.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-08-2012 at 11:41 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

T

Please link me the report of where it says that Sheamus is intentionally keeping other superstars down.

T

Please link me the report of where it says that Sheamus is intentionally keeping other superstars down.
    I never said he does it intentionally. In fact it's not his fault it's the writers and creatives fault. But when he beats a guy, take Ezikel Zackson within 5 mins. What comes out of our mouth is WTF he beat him in 5 mins with brouge kick out of nowhere,what a boring match. Fu** you Sheamus. It dosen't comes like WTF the writers and creatives made him win the match within 5 mins with brouge kick out of no where, what a boring match. Fu** you creatives and writers. It's never directly Sheamus' fault. But in the end it is he performing it on tv not writers and creatives. In short creatives are to be blamed for it but since Sheamus performs it so it dosen't make his character likeable, atleast for me.

It's Clobberin Time

T

I never said he does it intentionally. In fact it's not his fault it's the writers and creatives fault. But when he beats a guy, take Ezikel Zackson within 5 mins. What comes out of our mouth is WTF he beat him in 5 mins with brouge kick out of nowhere,what a boring match. Fu** you Sheamus. It dosen't comes like WTF the writers and creatives made him win the match within 5 mins with brouge kick out of no where, what a boring match. Fu** you creatives and writers. It's never directly Sheamus' fault. But in the end it is he performing it on tv not writers and creatives. In short creatives are to be blamed for it but since Sheamus performs it so it dosen't make his character likeable, atleast for me.
    I see what you're gettin at, but at the same time, I wouldn't argue Ezekiel as anywhere near able enough to take on Heath Slater, nevermind Sheamus. I just honestly think they drafted him to SD and had no idea what to do with him from there on, so they just said 'Meh, we'll keep you on TV so people don't forget you, but we don't have anythig for you story-wise.' For me, I like Sheamus, I agree most of his matches have been sub-par of late, but the one match where he did have a mini-story going with Mark Henry at SummerSlam was pretty good, and he did lose that one aswell.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

T

Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I'd go for Cena. Cena gets me excited, Sheamus doesn't. WWE should realize that Sheamus is a lot better entertainer as a heel than a face.

T

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I'd go for Cena. Cena gets me excited, Sheamus doesn't. WWE should realize that Sheamus is a lot better entertainer as a heel than a face.
    Well, I agree with your second point, that Sheamus is better as a heel
    But in my opinion, most superstars are better as a heel, because they just go for what they want and don't waist there time on kissing the fans asses or telling there opponont, that they couldn't see him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast