Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Question about Chris Jericho?

Follow us on Social Media

Question about Chris Jericho?

Why is Chris Jericho in elimination chamber match for the wwe championship? i mean, the guy has not done anything. He just returned, wre silent like a total retard for no reason for like 3 weeks, lost the royal rumble match, and screwed probably the best wrestling match of 2012. do you have to do all of this to be included in elimination chamber match? How about the guys who work their a*** off and still get treated like jokes. im talking about guys like Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Ted Dibiase and so on. He hasnt even won a MATCH. how is that logic? Dont get me wrong, i like Chris Jericho, but this looks like a total bullcrap for me

What's Your Thinking ????

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    How about the guys who work their a*** off and still get treated like jokes. im talking about guys like Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Ted Dibiase and so on. He hasnt even won a MATCH. how is that logic? Dont get me wrong, i like Chris Jericho, but this looks like a total bullcrap for me
    Lol all the guys you have mentioned are on Smackdown not Raw and none deserve a big title shot right now. They should first go for mid-card titles before going for the big one.

Chris Jericho was the Royal Rumble runner up so he deserves more than anyone to be in the match. Also it's just part of building storyline between Punk and Jericho. Even if he didn't deserved he would be in the match.

If anyone would have asked me I would say Big Show didn't deserved another title shot cause he has already been given 3 title shot in one month. But I don't care if he is in. All it does is make the match more bigger with giants like Show and Khali. And talking about Khali he too didn't deserved to be in. But who cares. Like I said. It makes the match bigger.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

y2j win wwe champonship in elimination chamber

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

i dn't like him at all..:

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"