New Arrivals

T

Default I can't open new thread

Follow us on Social Media

why
    Code:
    lacho15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    in the movie section?

Unstoppable www.desirulez.net

T

Go on Your E-Mail Address and Then go on Link in Your Inbox, what dR send to you

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

You must have 5 posts count before you can start opening new thread. Finish 5 post and you will be able to start new thread.

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

in also some section only staff can make thread

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by PL47ER View Post
    You must have 5 posts count before you can start opening new thread. Finish 5 post and you will be able to start new thread.
    This may be the right one or not. I remember when I joined i could start new threads but couldn't post images or links in it. It said I must have atleast 5 posts to post images or links. So I think you must be trying to post images or links in your thread. Just reply to 5 threads to increase your post count and try again. If it still dosen't work then you may not have permisson to start a thread in that section. By the way if you can't post then how did you started a thread in this section.

It's Clobberin Time

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

If you are trying to make new thread on Latest Movie Section then u cant make new thread there .. but for other sections .. i can see u have only 2 forum post so ... you need atleast 5 forum posts for to start new thread and therea are also some other section which are disabled for normal members