Hot Member

Default Imran Khan keen to interview Salman Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood Chocolate boy Imran Khan who is awaiting for the release of his upcoming film "Ek Main Aur Ek Tu" expressed his desire to interview the Bollywood 'Dabangg' Salman Khan.

"I would like to interview someone whom I don't know. From Bollywood, I would like to interview Salman Khan. He gives interview very rarely. Here and there, when he is in the mood, he gives one or two deadly one liners, but nobody has ever managed to get him to really talk and open up" Imran told reporters.

"He is always very guarded in his interviews," he added.

Imran believes that unlike other journalists, he could put Salman at ease. "My idea is to sit and have a conversation, rather than having a Q and A session with him," he said.

In fact we agree with Imran, as Salman is known to tease the reporters and laugh off most of his answers and the worst part is when he throws the same question back to the interviewer.

We must add that Imran is probably the first actor to openly talk about Salman’s moody swings during interviews. Although Imran is spot on, we wonder if Sallu would like to be interviewed by another Khan.

edit :-