Default STAR Parivaar does Balle Balle in Chandigarh!

Follow us on Social Media

It was time for bhangra and fun as ‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ travelled to Chandigarh, where Star Parivaar members, Maanvi and Viraat from ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ and Saanchi of ‘Ruk Jaana Nahin’ met their fans at Paras Downtown Square Mall and also visited Khuda Ali Sher village. Shailaja better known as Badimaa in ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ also joined them for a day full of touring Chandigarh city for interactions with aam junta and to invite people to be a part of STAR Parivaar awards coming soon.

The protagonists enjoyed in the capital of Punjab with a tadka of folk dance - Bhangra, Gidda - and lip-smacking Punjabi food! They connected with their fans on a personal level and revealed how special they felt as part of the exciting STAR Parivaar.

There was a lot of excitement in the crowd as the artists – Maanvi, Viraat, Saachi and Badimaa - came to spend quality time with fans. The fans couldn’t believe they were talking and laughing with their favourite stars. Says Maanvi, “It was a lifetime experience and I will always cherish the memories. The crowd kept screamed Maanvi, Maanvi and I loved the brouhaha and hullabaloo at the mall we visited in Chandigarh. I also enjoyed the company of Saanchi and BadiMaa, we shared good vibes.”

Viraat adds, “It was really nice to meet village people and then the city crowd in Chandigarh. We received so much love and warmth. People really like Maanvi and my jodi. There was a time when the crowd went berserk and it was difficult to handle the crowd.”

Saanchi of ‘Ruk Jaana Nahi’ also shares her experience, “It was a wonderful experience and I met hundreds of people. I enjoyed the dance performances at the village and also shook a leg in excitement. We also played a few games with the audience. Chandigarh was a whole new experience, the atmosphere there is different than any other city!”

The actors chatted with the fans about their lives, what it is like to be an actor till late evening in Chandigarh. Next is Baroda, stay tuned for updates - ‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’!