Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default STAR Parivaar enjoys great hospitality in Jaipur

Follow us on Social Media

‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ travelled to Jaipur, where STAR parivaar members, Sooraj and Sandhya from ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ met their fans at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur. The famous jodi were joined by Gayatri behan, the loving sasu maa, and Bhabhi Maa of ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ for a fun-filled evening. They were there to meet their fans and personally invite them to be a part of the prestigious STAR Parivaar awards.

The protagonists enjoyed the unbeatable hospitality of the city, sampled its local food, folk dance and culture along with the people of the city. They connected with their fans on a personal level, chit-chatted about their lives and made them feel part of the exciting Star Plus parivaar and the Star Plus journey.

“It was a memorable day for me. The way the people of Jaipur welcomed and treated us was so special. It was a great experience to interact with the audience and I truly relished the Rajasthani food. We also met a cute couple from the audience who revealed how the show ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ influenced their lives. The husband convinced his mother to send the wife for further studies and today she is a working woman. I also enjoyed the question-answer round where the audience asked us some interesting questions,” shares Sooraj.

There was a lot of excitement in the crowd as the couples – Sooraj-Sandhya, Gayatri behan and Bhabhi Maa came to spend quality time with fans.

Sandhya reveals, “The whole experience was wow! We visited the famous monuments of Jaipur and then landed at the village resort Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur. There were traditional dancers at the venue and some crazy fans in the audience. I gave away autographs and mementos to a few lady constables. As a new member of the STAR Parivaar, I am truly loving the whole experience and looking forward to the STAR Parivaar awards.”

The actors chatted with the fans about their lives and what it is like to be an actor. They also met their Sabse Bada Fan, chatted with them, made them feel special and answered all his questions.

After Jaipur, it’s Chandigarh’s turn to welcome the STAR PARIVAAR! It's going to be fun...so keep watching this space!

Star Plus Awards & Concerts Topic in this forum is quite interesting.....
    Last edited by dR Admire; 03-14-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Banned www.desirulez.net

Thanks for the nice sharing..