Hot Member

Default John Abraham would never dance at Weddings

Follow us on Social Media

Private performances, especially performances at Indian weddings have become the norm rather than the exception for stars in the Bollywood film industry. Bollywood superstars even donít mind to dance at various wedding occasions of rich businessmen or say some other rich person and the only reason is that they are offered a huge amount of money for shaking a leg for those few hours!

But handsome hunk John Abraham has his priorities set and dancing at weddings doesnít fall in his precedence list! John Abraham says, he loves acting on screen and supporting social causes, but doesnít like dancing at weddings.

ďI go more for social events as compared to commercial events. People ask me why I donít dance at marriages. I donít like it. I donít want to make so much money. I like coming to schools and talking to children. This is what I like,Ē the 39-year-old said here at a P&G; event.

John has been associated with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and the Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre to which he has also donated Rs.10 lakh. He even has his own brigade called Johnís Brigade for Habitat for Humanity, a Jimmy Carter Foundation project.

He believes that people listen to celebrities and this helps the causes they are associated with.

ďUnfortunately, there are only two things that people watch in India - films and cricket. If actors and cricketers talk, it makes a difference. We donít have to be models but role models,Ē said John who was last seen in ďDesi BoyzĒ.

Whatever be the reason, just be prepared to hear a Ďnoí if you are planning to rope in John Abraham for an upcoming wedding performance.

edit :-