Hot Member

Default SRK-Shirish's 'slapgate' reports affecting his kids

Follow us on Social Media

The SRK-Shirish slapping episode has created ripples in B'town. The fight has created huge headlines not just in India but worldwide. Though Superstar Shahrukh Khan might have patched up with Farah Khan and her husband Shirish Kunder a day after the much-hyped brawl, but the actor says the reportage on the incident was affecting his kids.

"Lots of things are being said about my life in news channels but the stuff which you put up in the channels are not the whole truth. This is embarrassing at times as I have a 14-year-old son and an 11-and-a-half year old daughter," said Shah Rukh, who was in Kolkata to address a programme.

The Bollywood badshah felt it was embarrassing for a father to explain certain issues to his children.

"Every morning it becomes very difficult to explain to your children and it becomes embarrassing as a father, as a brother or as elder son of the family to explain about what is stated," he told reporters.

Shahrukh reportedly roughed up editor-filmmaker Shirish, the husband of his former friend Farah Khan, in the wee hours of Monday during Sanjay Dutt's success party for "Agneepath".

"Bollywood stories are presented in a larger than life way... I have read the headlines. Yeah, some of them have not happened and some of them might have happened, but I would like to keep it to myself," he remarked.

edit :-