Hot Member

Default Kareena wishes to pair up with younger actor

Follow us on Social Media

It seems that Bollywood beauty Kareena Kapoor is in high demand these days. Kareena has been working with elder ones like, with Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots, Shahrukh Khan in Ra.One, Salman Khan in Bodyguard and few movies with beau Saif Ali Khan!

It has been long time that Kareena Kapoor hasn’t paired with any actor of her age! And now to everyone’s surprise she is luckily paired with a younger actor Imran Khan for her upcoming movie Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu! Going by the trailers, the chemistry shared by the two is amazing! Both have done perfect job with their looks department!

So ask Kareena if she was really looking to work with a younger actor and pat comes the reply, “Yes. I've been working with 40+ heroes for a while now, so I wanted to work with a younger hero. Imran and I make a unique pair; he has brought freshness to my repertoire. Everyone's talking about our chemistry”.

Also there are comparisons being drawn between Geet in Jab We Met and Riana of Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu but Kareena denied any such saying, “The two characters are totally different. Geet was a childish, naive Punjabi girl, whereas Riana is very urban as she knows what she is doing”.

The movie is hitting the theatres on February 10! So don’t forget to catch the sizzling lady on the big screen!

edit :-