Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Default YouTube suggestion

Follow us on Social Media

I don't know if it's already been suggested, but YouTube do a playlist option where the uploader can put all of the uploaded videos into a playlist so that each individual video loads after the previous. This would make watching the WWE videos in parts a darn sight easier, and think it would be worth taking a look into.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

its not good for all users .. there are also some users who just wanted to see example: direct part 5 or whatever

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

Nice suggestion

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Businessman View Post
    its not good for all users .. there are also some users who just wanted to see example: direct part 5 or whatever
    You can still link to each individual one, It'll just automatically play the next one after that. Or you could do a playlisted option, as well as a non-playlisted one.
    I have a MacBook pro, so I've got a decent laptop, but my internet is crap because I'm a student living in halls, so I need to watch mine one by one, with an ethernet connection, and it's so annoying getting out of bed every 5 minutes to change it to the next part.

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by luketastic View Post
    You can still link to each individual one, It'll just automatically play the next one after that. Or you could do a playlisted option, as well as a non-playlisted one.
    I have a MacBook pro, so I've got a decent laptop, but my internet is crap because I'm a student living in halls, so I need to watch mine one by one, with an ethernet connection, and it's so annoying getting out of bed every 5 minutes to change it to the next part.
    ya u r also rite..but every one dunt like that the way it is is al gud but if ur net is like theat u can also make playlist urself i think on youtube just click on that plus button

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Businessman View Post
    ya u r also rite..but every one dunt like that the way it is is al gud but if ur net is like theat u can also make playlist urself i think on youtube just click on that plus button
    Ah thanks man, I'll try it out in a bit when I watch the rest of Raw, and I'll post results on here so anyone else who wants to know about it can know Cheers!

EDIT: It was definitely a good idea, but it didn't work, because dR embed the videos and then host them themselves, which is a shame! But if there is a way of doing this, it would be awesome! My internet doesn't load the single videos properly, so a playlisted version would so good! Please look into it
    Last edited by luketastic; 02-01-2012 at 08:21 PM.

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

Quote Originally Posted by luketastic View Post
    Ah thanks man, I'll try it out in a bit when I watch the rest of Raw, and I'll post results on here so anyone else who wants to know about it can know Cheers!

EDIT: It was definitely a good idea, but it didn't work, because dR embed the videos and then host them themselves, which is a shame! But if there is a way of doing this, it would be awesome! My internet doesn't load the single videos properly, so a playlisted version would so good! Please look into it
    Its very easy to do it yourself.

1) Log into youtube.
    2) Open a youtube video from DesiRulez and click on the options arrow beside the full screen option on the bottom right of the embeded player
    3) Copy the URL from the box and paste it into your address bar
    4) Under the video player, you will see these options: Like, disklike, add to, share, flag. Click on Add to and select Watch Later.
    5) Repeat these steps for all videos you would like to add into your playlist
    6) Click on your user login on the top right hand corner and then you will see a menu drop down saying, Favourites, Watch later, Likes etc on the left side. Click on watch later.
    7) If step 6 doesnt work, try clicking on this url: http://www.youtube.com/my_watch_late...eature=mh_lolz
    8) Select the 1st video that you added and done, the rest of them will play automatically.
    9) If you want to clear your watch later playlist, do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnBTq7t2ZF4 and dont forget to hit save.

Done! Hope this helps.

T

Nice suggestion.....Thanks for this

This would be really great. We can watch a large video in just one click instead of watching this into parts. Thanks a lot..Could you also provide the way to do so?

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Nice suggestion for all the you tube users.