Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Shahrukh Khan is my best friend : Priyanka Chopra

Follow us on Social Media

Fresh from her success of Agneepath, Priyanka Chopra arrived in Hyderabad on Monday for a promotional event and for shooting a sequence of Krrish2.

We caught up with the actress to find out what was going on between her and Shah Rukh Khan.

However, all Piggy Chops had to say was: “He is one of my best friends; everyone in the industry is very close to me.” Priyanka, however, was effusive while talking about Agneepath. “I am thrilled with the film’s response. However, with my busy schedule I didn’t get to enjoy the success of the film.”

About Krrish2, she says, “I am looking forward to the film. I am not supposed to talk more about it but the shooting for the film has begun.”

The actress will also be seen with T-town star Ileana in Barfee. “Ileana is a great actress. We got to spend quite a lot of time together and I also met her family. She is a very talented and artistic girl and we have become good friends,” she says.

The star who is known to be film-makers’ favourite is rumoured to have signed another of Farhan Akhtar’s films.

“I am glad they think that I am their favourite, but I am happy with the roles I have been getting and have been working hard for it,” clarifies Priyanka adding that, “As of now, Farhan hasn’t approached me but I heard that he mentioned that in a meet.”

So, is Don 3 on the cards? “Farhan should know that, he took five years for Don 2. Don’t know how this will go,” says PC.

Since, the actress will be in Hyderabad for 15 days, we ask how she likes the city. “I like being here and hope to take a tour of the city, especially Charminar. I like the bangles here, they are very pretty.”

The actress looked quite tired but being a true professional, took out time for the promotional event organised by Samsung.
    ...being a human...