Hot Member

Default Ranbir Kapoor wants more and more awards

Follow us on Social Media

Making his acting debut in the 2007 film Saawariya, for which he won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut after which he went on to win a few Filmfare Critics awards for Best Actor in the ensuing years, Ranbir Kapoor went on to earn critical praise for his performance in Wake Up Sid (2009). Kapoor, who has already won critical acclaim for his performances in his recent 'Rockstar'. Critics especially liked his performance in Imtiaz Ali's 'Rockstar'.

Rabir kapoor has already bagged two trophies for his performance in Rockstar, actor Ranbir Kapoor says he is greedy for more.

"My first award was for 'Sawariya' and then later on I won entertainer of the year award, best actor award. It feels good to receive awards. It's been four years or so in the industry and I have so many awards I hope it does not stop...I hope I win more and more awards," he said recently.

"I am very happy and would like to thank everyone from the industry for so much love and support. I have worked hard in 'Rockstar' and I feel lucky to get the opportunity to work with Imtiaz Ali, Shammi Kapoor and A R Rahman," Ranbir said.

Till date he has already got best Actor awards for ROCKSTAR at two different award functions.

As everybody is greedy for recognitions he is too which is good as he is working hard for it.

edit :-