Hot Member

Default Priyanka Chopra showers praises on Vidya Balan

Follow us on Social Media

The mother of all awards, Annual Filmfare Awards that were held in Mumbai on Sunday.
    In the 57th Idea Filmfare awards two of the greatest actresses Priyanka Chopra and Vidya Balan had their mind waiting for the Best Actress category award as both were waiting for the announcement of this award.

Vidya Balan was nominated for The Dirty Picture and Priyanka Chopra for '7 Khoon Maaf', However both were the winners as the trophy was shared. Priyanka Chopra got the honour for the Critics choice and Vidya Balan won the honour in the Popular category.

Delighted Priyanka commented saying; "Vidya was great in 'The Dirty Picture'. Very few actresses have the courage to gain about 15 kgs for a role! You know how the industry works. Actresses are extremely conscious about their weight. I could manage only 3-4kgs for 7 khoon maaf. My problem is I cannot gain weight. I have a high metabolism rate. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I was offered a film where I was supposed to gain weight but I couldn't do it owing to this problem. Vidya on the contrary has done it."

Vidya Balan on winning the award said, "It has been a night where women have shone, This award goes out to the women in my life... And of course everyone on the team of The Dirty Picture especially Milan Luthria."

edit :-