Hot Member

Default Bipasha Basu changes her hair color for 'Raaz 3'

Follow us on Social Media

Bengali Beauty Bipasha Basu is a style icon for many. Bipasha Basu is all famous for her looks and the style she carries off so well. Even when we talk of films, Bipasha tries to bring in changes in her looks. Experimenting with the style is something the actress is quite good at.

The latest buzz in the Bollywood world is that, Bipasha Basu, who was seen sporting the same hairstyle for ages, has decided to go for change - a deep red hair color.

The 33 year old who let her hair loose during a leaked birthday party video tweeted on her micro blogging site, "Changed my hair color from my blondish look to a deep red color! Quite a change! Can't recognize myself."

However, we’ve noticed that Bipasha does like to sport hair extensions in her films and recently did so in her item song ‘Bipasha’ from her soon to be released film ‘Jodi Breakers’

The actress, who is eagerly awaiting her forthcoming film "Jodi Breakers", in which she is paired with R. Madhavan, is also working on "Raaz 3" and the film is set for a July 6 release.

She further tweeted, “Well guys today was dedicated for preparation for 'Raaz 3'! Shoot begins... anxious and excited! Very challenging role, totally different from the real me."

The movie also stars Emraan Hashmi and Jacqueline Fernandez.

edit :-