Hot Member

Default Veena Malik lashes out at Vedita Pratap

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Veena Malik who is news recently for her missing spree is back again to news with a more controversial issue. Malik has been recently alleged by co-actress Vedita Pratap of assaulting her during the shoot of a fight scene sequence.

An wannabe model & bollywood actress Vedita Pratap Singh who shares her screen presence with Veena Malik for the film Mumbai 125 kilometers had accused the Pakistani actress of manhandling her on the sets.

The Bhindi Bazaar fame Vedita said that Veena was insecure of her and that’s why she intentionally injured her forehead. With accusations of alleged manhandling being splashed all across the media, the Pakistani actor has finally clarified her stance.

Reacting on the claimed pulled by Vedita, the Pakistani starlet says, "Who is this girl and why should I be insecure of her? She (Vedita) just wants to garner cheap publicity at my cost. Every third person wants to be associated with me just to garner publicity,"" said Veena to the sources from Dubai.

Veena added, ""It is a concocted story, I am in Dubai since the last 30 days. So, how can I manhandle or hurt her. The incident which she claims to be real is actually a reel shot and her injures seen on her forehead in the picture is mere makeup and a film grab”.

Meanwhile, filmmaker Hemant Madhukar substantiated Veena's claim. "I am not aware of any such incident on the sets of my film. Since December 24, Veena has not shot a single scene for us. I don't know what Vedita is talking about," said Madhukar.

Well, after listening to Veena and Hemant, we find it tough to believe Vedita!

edit :-