"dR's Only Billionaire"
    Alert, Nunavut, Canada

Default 5 Benefits Of Taking Care Of Our Emaan

Follow us on Social Media

Sometimes Allah breaks your spirit to save your souls. Sometimes He breaks our heart to make us whole. Sometimes Allah allows pain so we can be stronger. Sometimes Allah sends us failure so we can be humble. Sometimes Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves. Sometimes Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us. Make plans but understand that we live by Allahís Grace

5 Benefits Of Taking Care Of Our Emaan

At the root of our actions and thoughts, is our Iman. What we do, who we are and how life is going for us has a deep connection with the level of our Iman. Other than La Ilaha Illallah, how much do we nourish our Iman?

5 Reasons Why We Should Take Care Of Our Iman (although there are many more):

1. It brings us closer to achieving Jannah. We all want Jannah for ourselves and for others, because it is Allah SWTís greatest gift to those whom He is pleased with, InshaAllah.

2. It is a means of escape from our problems. Who here doesnít have challenges in their lives. We are always looking for a way out, and InshaAllah this is the best way.

3. It is a way to attain Allah SWTís protection. There isnít a moment in our lives, however great or small, that we donít need Allah SWTís protection and blessings over us. This we can never have enough of.

4. It allows us to enter into the strong holds of Brotherhood and Sisterhood. It is these bonds that make us special, make us powerful, InshaAllah. Who else can claim such close ties save those who have Iman?

5. It permits more goodness into our lives. Of course we want the best of the Akhira, but we also want and ask Allah SWT for the goodness in this world. In addition to making Duía, increasing our Iman is a great way to kindle such goodness.

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....

I Love ALLAH
    Lahore, Pakistan

سبحان اللہ
    I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)