Default A mom Came to visit her son

Follow us on Social Media

Mrs. Bacciagalupe comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner. Anthony lives with a female roommate, Maria.

During the course of the meal, mother canít help but notice how pretty Anthonyís roommate was. She had long been suspicious of the relationship between the two, and this made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than meets the eye.

Reading his Momís thoughts, Anthony volunteered, ďI know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mama, Maria and I are just roommates.Ē

About a week later, Maria comes to Anthony saying, ďEver since your mother came to dinner, Iíve been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You donít suppose she took it, do you?Ē

ďWell, I doubt it, but Iíll e-mail her, just to be sure.Ē So he sends his Mom an email:

ďDear Mum, Iím not saying that you took the sugar bowl from my house, and Iím not saying that you didnít take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Several days later, Anthony receives an email response from his mother.

ďIím not saying that you Ďdoí sleep with Maria, and Iím not saying that you Ďdo notí sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.Ē

Retired Staff

ďιÉ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.Ē

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"