Default Sapna Joshi Waghmare and Trilogy come together for a show on Colors!

Follow us on Social Media

Two unique makers promise a hit for colors...

After coming up with shows like Hitler Didi for Zee TV and Khamoshiyaan for Star Plus, Trilogy Productions is gearing up for their next venture along with the Swapna Waghmare Joshi, a renowned writer, director and co-producer of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

The latest we hear is that Ila Bedi Dutta and Swapna Waghmare Joshi will be coming together to produce a show for Colors. "The show will be set against a North Indian background where a man leaves his village for a career and eventually falls in love with a modern girl. He dreams to get married to her and bring her back to his village."

"The casting is on for the show and for the first time in any daily soap, there won't be any negative characters. The show is yet to get a title."

We contacted Swapna Waghmare Joshi who states, "As of now I am doing a show for Star Pravaah with Maverick Productions and that is all what I can talk about."

All our efforts to reach Ila Bedi Dutta were in vain!

Get ready to experience a new flavor with this unique combination…

Retired Staff

Thanks for the news..

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"