Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Agneepath breaks records, surpasses Salman's Bodyguard

Follow us on Social Media

Hrithik Roshan starrer Agneepath opened to massive collection on the Republic Day, becoming the highest grosser at the Indian box office. According to trade analyst Komal Nahata, the film made Rs. 25 crore (all-India net collection) on its first day at the box-office.

Agneepath surpassed the opening day collections of Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Bodyguard, which netted Rs. 21 crore on its opening day. With this Hrithik seems to have also entered the Rs. 100 crore club for its predicted that the film will make more money in the forthcoming days.

However, it will be interesting to see how long would it take for Agneepath to cross the Rs. 100 crore barrier for Bodyguard did that in just 8 days.
    ...being a human...

Producer Karan Johar's 'Agneepath' opened to full houses on January 26. The film is expected to have done a marvelous business on the first day of its release. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted," Agneepath *early trends* Thursday figure is 24.5 cr +. Creates HISTORY."

Sanjay Dutt is getting a lot of accolades for his portrayal of Kancha Cheena, while Hrithik Roshan has also been praised by the critics for his performance as Vijay Chauhan. He tweets," WOW!!!! THANK u THANK u THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Agneepath 1st day - 25cr!!!! My damaged bodyparts suddenly feel ALIVE, I feel like I can FLY now!!!thank u people, I have the fuel now to make KRRISH EXpLODE!!!! And explode he WILL!!!"
    ...being a human...

Default Bollywood praises Agneepath

Hrithik Roshan’s Agneepath created a box bureau record with it’s first day collections on Republic Day, and a film attention tweeted their robust congratulations.

R Madhavan tweeted: ‘Agneepath was fantastic. Hrithik was additional ordinary. film was illusory in all deprtmts. Total Hindi PHILUM after a loong time.Must watch.’

Kamaal R Khan feels that Hrithik has given a Khans a shock. ’Agneepath is only illusory as we was expecting. @kjohar25 is pointy businessman who altered full story solely name Agneepath. we m contemptible to @kjohar25 n his team. Congrats sir. Your film has done a story n damaged a record of Bodyguard. Hrithik is luminary now. @iHrithik congratulation bro. But ye kayaa kar Rahe ho yar! Khans ko sadmaa de diya small Bhai.’

Preity Zinta too desired a film. ‘Saw AgniPath WoW ! Revenge is SO In thanx 2 Hrithik, Sanju n Rishi K ! What a blast from a past with absolute performances!’ she updated.

Ken Ghosh wrote: ‘Hearing good things about Agneepath….looking like a 19-20 cr opening day’

Director Roshan Abbas wrote a brief examination of a film: ‘Agneepath: initial half…brilliant! Brand new suspicion n execution!! Dharma has killed it. U need roles like Agneepath to see what @iHrithik is able of! He is brilliant! @priyankachopra sparkles! This lady is spunky, voluptuous and savvy! Unafraid and uninhibited. But to see rishi kapoor penetrate his teeth into a pathan villains purpose was a special treat! U sir are amazing. Sanjay dutt takes off where he left of in a finish of Vaastav, a bald pate adds menace! A challenging towering of a villain! The loyal favourite of #agneepath is @karanmalhotra21 ! Such instruction creates u stay glued to a chair for 3 hrs! Got to see it during Chandan again!’

Prateik Babbar wants to watch a film again. ‘Agneepath.. @iHrithik has KILLED it.. WOW! and such GOOD bad guys.. frightful Sanju Dutt and Rishiji.. gotta see AGAIN …. though when?’ he wrote.

Sanjay Dutt thanked everyone. ‘Thank we everybody for all a support and wishes for agneepath. Love we all,’ he updated.
    ...being a human...

Default Hrithik Roshan thrilled to beat Salman Khan!

All his hard work has paid off, claims Hrithik Roshan, who is more than delighted to beat Salman Khan, as Agneepath has broken Bodyguard’s record with highest collections on day one.

The usually calm and composed actor, took everyone by surprise with an exciting scream followed by a gushy speech, when probed about the same. “I’m running short of words at this point of time. There is a spectrum of emotions in my heart at the moment. I think, Agneepath has come as a balm for my struggle and the pain which I went through all this while,” exclaimed Hrithik.

“I think the entire Agneepath team deserves applause and we are proud that we pulled it off,” added the actor, who stepped into the shoes of Amitabh Bachchan (who had essayed the role of Vijay Dinanath Chauhan in original Agneepath).

Agneepath boasts off a collection of a whopping Rs. 23 crores (approximately) on the opening day, which makes it stand at the top with the highest record.
    ...being a human...

Default Agneepath, a superhit!

Agneepath is a HIT! Though there was a slight fall in the collections of Friday, it picked up very well on Saturday and Sunday and is still going strong.

On 26th Jan, the film opened to a bombarding start, breaking all records of the first-day earning, collecting a whopping sum of Rs. 23 crore. Friday, 27th Jan, was a bit shaky as the movie collected jus Rs 12 crore. However, the amount raised to Rs 14.5 crore on Saturday and Rs 17.5 crore on Sunday.

The weekend saw a total collection of Rs. 67.5 crore.

The next big flick will be Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu, starring Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan, releasing on the 10th of Feb.
    ...being a human...

Default Agneepath soaring high!

Bollywood’s first blockbuster of the year is Agneepath. The film has collected a whopping sum of Rs. 92 crore net at the box office.

We had already predicted this on the opening day itself, after the film collected Rs 23 crore.

The film did start to dip throughout the week, however, at the ed, its managed a heartening collection of 92 crore, making it a superhit.

Now that the film didn’t face any competition so far, it might soon reach the 100 crore club.

The next big release would be Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu on February 10.
    ...being a human...

∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net

agneepath on fire and going to reach 100+ cr0res wohooooooooooooo
    http://funkadaah.com

http://funkadaah.com