Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Hrithik blames himself for verbal spat with Salman

Follow us on Social Media

Much has been written and talked about Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan verbal spat. Hrithik Roshan is a peace loving man and the actor proves it when he confesses that he was wrong in sparring with Salman Khan back in 2010. Things soured between the two when Salman, 46, criticised Hrithik’s film Guzaarish starring his former girlfriend Aishwarya Rai, saying, “not even a dog watched it”. Hrithik, too, had retaliated sternly.

According to reports, the 38-year-old Bollywood hunk says that his reaction to Salman's comment on his then released movie Guzaarish was not appropriate.

At one of the promotional events of his film "Agneepath" Hrithik reportedly said that he was wrong.

"Instead of choosing a public platform to retaliate, I should have picked up the phone and spoken to him (Salman) directly," Hrithik said.

So is he going to call Sallu now? “No. He is far beyond those things and so am I. Sometimes, you tend to say things in the heat of the moment but all that passes. I am not in the business of having fights.”

Interestingly, at that time Hrithik was great friends with Shahrukh Khan but recent reports indicate towards a sting in the relationship. Is this why Hrithik is turning to Salman?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743