Hot Member

Default Priyanka tight-lipped about her relation with Shahrukh

Follow us on Social Media

Priyanka Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan have made the gossip mongers keep a close eye on them. Now, their friendship has become so strong that their relationship is creating troubles in SRK-Gauri's paradiase.

Putting the rumor into rest, when questioned about SRK, Priyanka Chopra says that she doesn’t want to discuss Shahrukh Khan. The actress who co-hosted Zee Cine Awards along with SRK has received big applause for her work and mimicry. When the actress was questioned about her affair with Shahrukh, without losing anytime, she responded, “I will not discuss this. I shall never speak about this.”

Reportedly, Priyanka’s closeness with SRK has separated the actress from the Salman Khan’s camp. “I have performed with every co-actor possible. I don’t come from a movie background. I don’t have connections with people in terms of aunts and uncles. I’ve been an outsider. Wherever I’m today is because of the help of this film industry. They’ve given major films and wonderful work to me. It hasn’t been due to any director, production house, actor or a individual. I’ve never been a part of any camp.

Priyanka Chopra last year gave Bollywood a blockbuster in the form of ‘Don 2’ and now her second film ‘Agneepath’, which was one of the most eagerly awaited films of this year, has hit the cinemas yesterday. In the film Chopra is playing a role opposite to Hrithik Roshan.

edit :-