Hot Member

Default Shahid Kapoor not interested to star in Remakes

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood loves to make remakes and sequels. Itís cheaper for Bollywood to copy things from others instead of getting original ideas and attempt to give fresh life to movies.

The Bollywood actors are definitely following the newest trend of copying the original and old Hindi movies. Superstars like Aamir, Shahrukh, Hrithik, Abhishek all are working in remakes. Whether it's Don or Agneepath, actors doesn't mind playing the similar roles like that of their elder stars. But Shahid Kapoor refuses to become a copy cat.

Actor Shahid Kapoor, last seen in romantic drama "Mausam", is looking forward to doing an out-and-out masala entertainer. However, he believes filmmakers need to find their own new ways of entertaining the audience rather than trying to copy the older generation.

"The newer generation should not try and ape anybody else. I don't think that's a formula to success, that's what I feel for our generation," the 30-year-old actor said here at an event.

"I think it's important to find your own space. We have to discover how is our generation going to provide masala entertainment and that is on the agenda. Hopefully we'll find solutions to it," he added.

Shahid will be seen in Kunal Kohli's next, which is said to be tentatively titled "Teri Meri Kahaani". He will feature in the film with Priyanka Chopra.

Besides Kohli's film, for which Shahid wrapped up shoot Jan 8 in Aurangabad, the actor admits to being currently "unemployed".

edit :-