Default Mangalsutra Ek... Maryada 24th January 2012 Video Watch Online

Follow us on Social Media

Landed To DesiRulez

Hi, I am trying to download all the episodes of Mangalsutra Ek... Maryada from November 21, 2011 to current.

My grandmother is visiting the U.S. from India and your website has been my only hope to retrieve all the episodes in a simple, easy format.

I tried, but it often fails.

The links your website,, provided at the ZSHARE.NET upload site worked great. Indeed, just up until a few days ago the links from ZSHARE.NET allowed downlods of all the files simply & directly, in WMV format.

But for some reason, none of those links are operative now when I click on them from the links given in each of the discussion threads created for each given episode date at DESIRULEZ.NET. It seems that ZSHARE.NET has deleted all the files uploaded for Mangalsutra Ek... Maryada .

I wanted to sincerely ask for your help, if you could please, upload all the Mangalsutra Ek... Maryada from November 21, 2011 to current in a ZIP file or whatever else is convienent to SKYDRIVE.LIVE.COM. You can share the folder with my SKYDRIVE account [email protected]

I would sincerely appreciate any help you can provide. I know someone has saved all the episodes on their computer. It's just a matter of getting them from your computer to mine! If another upload site is more convienent for you, just let me know!

Thanks so much for your help!

Look foward to hearing from you soon!