Hot Member

Default Kareena Kapoor torn between Aamir and Imran Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Kareena Kapoor torn between Aamir and Imran Khan
    Kareena Kapoor is one of the most wanted actresses in Bollywood right now. She is one actress who has the honor of working with all the three mighty Khans of town namely Salman, Shahrukh and Aamir. Not only this, she is even enjoying working with the young Khan in town, Imran Khan.

Now the news is that Kareena Kapoor is struggling hard to manage the promotions of her movie ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’ with Imran Khan and post production works of the movie ‘Talaash’ along side Aamir Khan.

Yet the actress seems to be caught between Aamir Khan and Imran Khan as both of mama and nephew keep teasing her that she prefers one over the other.

Interestingly, she has to juggle with both the films! Though EMAET is set for its release but that hasn’t reduced the burden for her as the film’s promotional events are still to be attended. And on the other end, Aamir is keeping her busy for the post production of Talaash.

The actor Imran Khan said that he loved to tease Kareena Kapoor.

“I love teasing her about how she has no time for me and is giving all her attention to mamu (uncle) and his film. It’s great fun,” said Imran Khan.

Kareena Kapoor doesn’t mind the uncle and the nephew ganging up on her as both of them are her favorite co-stars.

“They both are adorable as co-stars. It’s a pleasure working with them. I have already worked with Aamir in 3 Idiots (2009). I love both of them equally,” Kareena Kapoor said.
    Last edited by Lutan; 01-24-2012 at 01:38 PM.

edit :-