Hot Member

Default Riteish and Genelia excited about their wedding

Follow us on Social Media

After hiding their relationship for years, Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza are excited about tying the knot on February 3. It all started eight years back when they together starred in film, ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’.

When asked about their wedding, Ritesh says he is a believer in the institution of matrimony. “We are excited. We have known each other for long now and (we) believe in the institution of marriage.”

"I think it's an institution for much long time... since ages, and there is a reason why marriage has survived. I feel slowly, we are probably running away from it.

"I personally feel that once you find a person, with whom you truly think you can be with, then that commitment is for the lifetime," Riteish said in an interview.

Riteish also confesses that he never racked his brains thinking whether Genelia was 'the right one'.

"I never thought about whether she was the one... I was just happy being with her. It did not matter to me to think beyond that."

During the press conference for ‘Tere Naal Pyar Ho Gaya’, Riteish and Genelia are asked more about their impending wedding than about their film, when media asked according to what ritual will they get married. Riteish answered, “It’s actually a private ceremony. Aur jaisa jaise hoti rahegi, aap waise waise breaking news dete rahenge.”

It will be a big fat Bollywood wedding. A reception is being planned for February 4 at the Grand Hyatt in Santa Cruz.

Here’s wishing Ritesh and Genelia a happy married life in advance.

edit :-